Tip of the Week

Tip of the Week:





Remember to take rest days!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Random Stuff: Faster?

So I took the little one out for a run in our newly fixed BOB stroller.  In anticipation of the run, I brought along everything I thought she might need while we were out - water, snacks, her little electronic princess game, a sweater - you get the idea.  We set out for a 4 mile run around our neighborhood.  One mile in, it's taking a little getting used to running with a (packed!) stroller! I'm huffin' and puffin' pretty hard! Feels like I haven't run in months!  But I still don't hear a sound.  No cookie?  No water?  No, change the Dora episode on my iTouch?  Sweet.  Second mile,  now I feel like we are flyin'!! But its taking alot of energy to keep a good pace. At the same time, I'm so pleasantly surprised she's still just chillin'. I think, I'm gonna take her on ALL my runs!  How fun would that be?!? Third mile, I can hear her yelling something something but can't really make it out because of the traffic so I stop and ask her if she needs anything.  She says, "Yeah Mommy go faster!!" "Go faster?! Seriously?", I say. Groan. She may have to stay home from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment