Tip of the Week

Tip of the Week:





Remember to take rest days!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Still tough: week 2

I only got out to run three times this week. I decided to do the 4/2run/walk again this week so that I don't do too much too soon.

Starting weight: 137.2

Day 1: A tough run. It was humid out and my breathing was strained. 24:13 min 1.79 miles

Day 2: Focused on form. By doing so I was able to run a faster pace without using more energy. 24:15 min 1.9 miles

Day 3: good run overall but legs felt really heavy for about half the run and then finally started to kick in. 36 min 2.89 miles

I think I'm going to start adding planks to my workout. I think i can fit them in easy enough during my baby's eating schedule. Now it's just a matter of finding the energy!! But this middle needs some work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment